Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

7 Really Good Features On Telegram That WhatsApp Should Have


 It’s now even hard to imagine to use the app without some of the features that we enjoy using today. Despite it’s effort, it still lags by miles from Telegram. Telegram was introduced a little bit later than WhatsApp but it has more exciting and advanced. Some of you once fell in love with Telegram back in January when government shut down social media. Let’s take a look at some of the advanced features that Telegram offers which are not available on WhatsApp.

Telegram Passport
Tired of uploading your I.D. doc scans over and over again? Fret not! Telegram rolled out Telegram Passport, a unified authorization method for services that require your identification. How convenient for someone as lazy as me; all I have to do is upload my docs once and share this data with services that require my identification!

Post a Comment

0 Comments